In order for icandance to continue enhancing children and young people's lives every week, we need your support. As a registered charity, 85% of our income is from charitable donations.
Please see below ways that you can get involved, if you'd like to get in touch then please do! We would love to hear from you.
Make a regular donation
If you would like to set up a standing order, please complete this form and return to firstname.lastname@example.org
- £50 per month will help provide a Specialist Support Worker every week to support a child with disabilities to dance
- £25 per month will pay towards costumes, props and additional support when performing in our annual performance
- £10 per month will pay towards t-shirts and ballet shoes for every dancer
Make a one off donation
To make a one off donation, please use our Virgin Money Giving page.
- £500 will pay for a dancer's place for a year
- £100 will pay towards specialist sensory and movement equipment used to encourage and support our dancers
- £50 will pay for a family to attend an icandance fun day where their child will be cared for by our Specialist Support Workers
Offer Your Time or Skills
Volunteer for us by organising a fundraising event on our behalf (from a skydive or marathon to a bake sale, all your fundraising efforts are appreciated).
We're often looking for enthusiastic volunteers to help with our classes, help in the office with admin, or with any other skills that could benefit the charity (e.g. press/PR, design, fundraising). If you'd like to raise money for icandance or be involved please contact us.
Sign Up To Easyfundraising
Do you shop online? Click here to sign up to Easyfundraising and help us raise money. Retailers such as Amazon, eBay, M&S and Argos all participate. The best part is, it costs you nothing and you'll be raising money for a great cause!